Shark Wheels – The only wheels you ever need for your longboard!
The Shark Wheel is one of the most innovative and technology advanced wheel on the market right now. It has been designed by a company Shark Wheel LLC in Lake Forest, CA by David Patrick. The wheel has been literally re-invented.
The Shark Wheel is flat on six sides and has many performance advantages when you compare this wheel with a traditional wheel. The wheels appear to be square, but roll smoothly like conventional wheels.
Why the name Shark Wheel? Well, the wheel has a nearly identical shape of the shark’s jaw. When the wheel is in motion, it appears to be a rolling cube, but when you ride it it feels perfectly circular.
Because of the design, the thinner contact patch from the three strips gives a faster ride, less rolling resistance while cutting a path through dirt.
- The Shark Wheel offers the same speed as a traditional wheel
- Flat on 6 sides, but circular when riding
- Same speed as a traditional wheel
- Doesn’t lose traction when riding over rough terrain
- Works with all standard trucks and bearings
- Many colors available
- allows for a very wide wheel with low friction
- has all the benefits of a thin-profile wheel
- Available in 60mm (California Roll) and 70mm (Sidewinder)
- Very fast with excellent grip and control
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
- Best wheel in the world over rough terrain (pebbles, debris, sand, water, etc)
- Great for downhill longboarding