FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you ship to?
- We ship to all lower 48 states. For international shipping (and HI, AL, PR) we partnered with www.MyUs.com (which can provide you with an US address and then forward it to you), and other companies/solutions are available too.
Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Boards can not be shipped to PO Boxes, Simply doesn't fit. For other products please check with us first. Many shipping carriers don't support it, so depending on your product we have to check.
How is Shipping Calculated?
- For products with Free Shipping, the shipping is $0.00. (Except to some locations to where shipping is extremely costly. For these locations we have to charge shipping).
- For Free products, the shipping is based on number of products. (So 2 products will cost 2 times the shipping).
- Some products have a fixed shipping cost per product.
What can I use to pay for my purchase?
- We accept major credit cards and paypal.
- You can use (prepaid) Gift cards with the visa/master logo by using PayPal as the payment method during checkout. You don't need a paypal account, just select [Pay with Debit or Credit Card] and use the PalPal Guest account.
- Shop Pay (some purchases are eligible for shop pay installments - minimum of $50 order value)
What are Shop Pay Installments?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you have the option to pay now or pay later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% APR interest, no hidden or late fees, and checking eligibility has no impact to credit.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
Gift-cards are not eligible for installment pay.
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- If we process a refund, the refunded amount will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
- If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
- If your refund is more than your purchase balance, the difference will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
- For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help.
- For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay.
- Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
My package didn't arrive. What do I need to do?
- Check the shipping times first. Packages ship with different carriers (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to weather, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days). If the time has passed please send an email to email@example.com with your order number, so we can look into this.
My package arrived, but it is damaged/incomplete. What do I need to do?
- Please contact us immediately so we can sort this out. Something can go wrong during transit or somebody made a mistake with quantity. It can all happen. Take a picture and save the package. Also take a picture of the package label. This will help us determine where it came from and what to do. We are not responsible for any replacement when contacting us later than 2 days.
What if I do not want my package anymore after it has been shipped?
- If you refuse a package, it will go back to the warehouse and there will be a restocking fee and a refused package fee. Shipping cost cannot be refunded both ways. In case of a free shipping item, the actual shipping fee will be deducted.
I ordered for a custom complete, but would like to cancel, what can I do?
- We aims to provide you with your perfect longboard. As custom services are done prior to shipment, it makes it very difficult to alter or cancel an order once it is placed. Should you need to cancel your order before it is shipped, we will do our best to accommodate your request; however, there will be a re-stocking fee deducted from your refund. The fee is $5.00 for a cancelled grip tape applied order, and $20.00 for an assembled skateboard order. Unfortunately, if the order has already been shipped from our facility at the time of the cancellation request, we will be unable to offer a refund. Custom assembled longboards cannot be returned.
Why is the deck I received a different color than what was pictured online?
- Top stains, and occasionally background stains as well, will vary. The wood used by the manufactures to produce the ply are sourced from various locations, and react differently to the varnish. Unfortunately, the final color result cannot be predicted, nor manipulated so skate companies are unable to anticipate what color selection they will receive. Since the stain colors are unpredictable, we are only able to image one sample deck from stock. This is used as the image on our site. That being said, the color shown online will not always be the color received. For this reason, disclaimers are included in the product description of every deck.
Why did I received a longboard with different color wheels than the picture showed?
- We try to ship all longboards as shown on the picture. Sometimes, due to high demand, we are running out of certain color wheels and cannot stock them right away. Instead of letting you wait a long time for a certain color wheel we try to match colors to the board instead so you can enjoy your longboard fast. The board itself is exactly the same and rides the same.
- Disclaimer is on each page as well: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colors in pictures might be slightly different than on the final product as well. The pictures reflect the product as best as we can, however sometimes components or color combinations are not available. Manufacturers reserve the right to substitute components on the longboard completes without notice which may alter the descriptions above. Substitution will always happen with equal or better-quality components. Sometimes a complete longboard is shown, whereas the offer is for a board only or vice versa. This is highlighted in the description.
I want my package faster but I do not see an option for that?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - specify the product and the zip, city, country it has to be delivered to.
For Longboards, faster shipping is very expensive due to the package size/weight (like $65-$110 extra just for shipping a couple of days quicker), so we don't offer it as it's hardly every used. In some cases, we are able to ship faster than the standard ground shipping. Extra cost does apply.
What if I accidentally gave a wrong shipping address?
- Please contact us asap. If the package has not been shipped yet, we can change it. If the package has been shipped, we need to contact the carrier asap to reroute the package if this is still possible. There is a $17 fee involved for rerouting. This fee needs to be paid before rerouting. When the package is undeliverable it will go back to the warehouse and there will be charge and restocking fee and the shipping fee, both ways, cannot be refunded.
Do I receive tracking and how long does it take to get a package to me?
- Yes, you do receive tracking for most packages (there are some country exceptions). If you didn't get tracking please email us at email@example.com and we will send your tracking info. Some tracking will show all the way to delivery, other tracking shows the shipping time and partial tracking. This depends on the country it is going to. How long a package takes depends on where you live. Most packages take 1-5 business days to ship out and 2-7 days to receive (97% of our package arrive on time however sometimes it just takes a bit more time due to weather, shipper delay and such, so give it a couple of more days).
- The shipping times are our best estimates not a guarantee. Due to factors that often effects international shipments, such as holiday, customs, the weather, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
You said it takes 2-5 days to ship, why do I get my tracking later?
- Updating to tracking systems is sometimes delayed and can take 7-10 days to show correctly.
- Sometimes shipping emails go to trash or spam folders. During the busy holiday season, it's always good to order early. Email us if you need tracking info and we will send it again.
How about returns?
- See the Return Policy
Can I ship with my own Fedex/UPS account?
- Sorry, that won't be possible at this time.
I want to cancel my order. Is this possible?
- If the item has already shipped, the order cannot be canceled. You are responsible for shipping it back with RA-number (Return Authorization) and shipping cost cannot be refunded. Please contact us by email for any cancellations: firstname.lastname@example.org. please do not ship it back before contacting us and getting a number. We cannot refund your order if you send it back without contacting us first.
- T-Shirts, shoes, bags, mugs, towels, apparel and such are made to order and need to be canceled within 6 hours most of the time. When the item is in production, it cannot be canceled anymore.
Do you charge sales tax?
- We only charge tax if a package is delivered to California.
How long does it take to refund money?
- We will refund within 2 business days.
However, the time for your refund to show up on your statements depends on your bank / payment method. In most cases, it takes 3-5 days before your refunded money shows up on your account statement.
What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact us:
by email: email@example.com << quickest way <<
by phone: (800) 660-4542 (if we are busy please send an email - incl. your order#).