Hamboards Burst Squatch 32" Surfskate Cruiser Longboard
No other surf skate feels like the Burst. You can carve and pump at speeds unimaginable with other boards.
The Burst is built with the HST 2.0 truck system. It has a 40° pivot axis in the front, and a 20° pivot axis in the rear, and both trucks have 180mm hangers. It is 32" long and 10" wide with a 19" wheelbase. This setup makes the Burst pump like no other board we have ever made.
The deck is like no other we have ever sold. It has a concave kicktail with custom black grip tape on the top. The bottom of the decks features original artwork created for us by the renowned Florida artist, Ayden Stoefen.
If you want another board that handles like a swivel truck surf skate, DON'T buy this one. You will be disappointed. The Burst does not ride like other surf skates. When you carve it feels like you are riding on the edge of the board, more like a snowboard or surfboard than a skateboard.
The Burst is not a board to do a slow tight infinity loop. It is a board you can pump and carve hard and fast while still feeling you are in total control. The Burst has its own personality and wants to prove itself. It is definitely not a stereotypical surfskate.
But there’s something more that really makes this unique.
Hamboards HST Surfskate Trucks
- Most skateboard trucks have flexible bushings which allow them to flex and rotate. Our patented HST Trucks use stiff springs and spherical wave cams that translate axle rotation into spring compression.
- A 40° pivot axis angle gives 30° degrees of board lean and allows the ultimate rail-to-rail flow and extreme carving angles. Hamboards chocolate 66mm cast polyurethane wheels are buttery smooth and super grippy.
- Our patented HST Trucks were designed to simulate a surfboard on water. Do not expect them to feel like other skateboard trucks. They are so responsive that some people call them loose.
- Our trucks rotate up to 20° in both directions and lean up to 30°. This movement is much greater than most other skateboard trucks.
- Length: 32.0"
- Width: 11.0"
- Wheelbase: 18.75"
- Construction: Birch
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Weight: 10 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 66 mm
- Front Truck: 40° baseplate, 180 mm hanger
- Rear Truck: 20° baseplate, 180 mm hanger
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.