Yow Snappers Grom 32.5" Surfskate Cruiser Longboard
We reserve the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
You must purchase when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
Only 1 coupon per Order
The Snappers 32.5” is the most technical board we have ever made, and one of the go-to boards among all our riders.
It features one of the deepest concaves on the market, which, alongside the wide nose and tail shape, will keep your feet glued to the board at all times. Its short concave allows you to make deeper and sharper turns. Mounted with the YOW Meraki system S4 and combined with 80A Ura wheels for top precision in deep turns, this board is ideal for kids due to its higher reactivity.
Meraki S4 Trucks:
- The Yow Meraki Surfskate system is the culmination of the last 5 years of research and development. A more simplified and reinforced design alongside Yow’s patented spring system, making it one of the most unique surf skate setups in the world.
- Yow has removed the expendable parts of their old system while keeping their patented spring system intact and reinforced the essential parts while making it light and more resistant. In addition, improving the aesthetics as well.
- Overall, Yow’s new system is now unified with their very own skate trucks making it more stable without sacrificing the surfing flow Yow is well known for. Take your surf skating to the next level!
- Length: 32.0"
- Width: 10.0"
- Wheelbase: 17.0"
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- One Coloured Ply
- Printed Jessup Griptape
- YOW 9.0″ Standard/Silver
- 92A Ultra HR Formula Bushings
- Cone & Barrel
- 28mm Black Rubber Riser Pad
- YOW Ura 66x51mm 80A RAW White
- Abec 7 Black Bearings
- Spring S4 System
- Ball Bearing 51100
- YOW System Patented
- Concave: Deep
- Rocker: Nose & Tail Rocker
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.