Yow Pyzel Shadow 33.5" Surfskate Cruiser Longboard
The Yow x Pyzel Shadow is the perfect counterpart to your surfboard. With the Shadow, you can skilfully work on your techniques outside the water and thus perfect your surfing skills. The kicktail lets you take off for airs.
The Shadow 33.5” is our version of Jon Pyzel’s second-most popular surfboard design, a beast that can perform perfectly even in the most critical conditions. Molded with rockers in the nose and tail and a high concave.
Take your surf skating to the next level, pulling radical slides and blasting bigger air while keeping your feet glued to the board. Its short wheelbase allows you to go deeper and sharper turns. Mounted with the Meraki (S5) system and 66x51mm 80A (medium) Ura wheels for more precision.
Meraki S5 Trucks:
- The Yow Meraki Surfskate system is the culmination of the last 5 years of research and development. A more simplified and reinforced design alongside Yow’s patented spring system, making it one of the most unique surf skate setups in the world.
- Yow has removed the expendable parts of their old system while keeping their patented spring system intact and reinforced the essential parts while making it light and more resistant. In addition, improving the aesthetics as well.
- Overall, Yow’s new system is now unified with their very own skate trucks making it more stable without sacrificing the surfing flow Yow is well known for. Take your surf skating to the next level!
- Length: 33.5"
- Width: 9.85"
- Wheelbase: 17.0"
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- One Coloured Ply
- Printed Jessup Griptape
- YOW 9.0″ Standard/Silver
- 92A Ultra HR Formula Bushings
- Cone & Barrel
- 28mm Black Rubber Riser Pad
- YOW Ura 66x51mm 80A RAW White
- Abec 7 Black Bearings
- Spring S5 System
- Ball Bearing 51100
- YOW System Patented
- Concave: High
- Rocker: Nose & Tail Rocker
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.