Yow Padang Padang Power 34" Surfskate Cruiser Longboard
Owing to its large dimensions, the Padang Padang 34” is one of the best choices for people taller than 1.75m and for beginners seeking a very stable and comfortable board.
The shape provides you with virtually the same feeling you would get when riding a single-fin surfboard. The zebra wood ply makes the Padang Padang 34” one of the most unique boards in our catalog.
Its long wheelbase (19”) will bring you stability and comfort while helping you maintain better control when making wide and fast lines. Built with a medium concave that gives enough grip to keep your feet in place. Mounted with the Meraki (S5) system and 66x51mm 80A (medium) Ura wheels for top precision.
Meraki S5 Trucks:
- The Yow Meraki Surfskate system is the culmination of the last 5 years of research and development. A more simplified and reinforced design alongside Yow’s patented spring system, making it one of the most unique surf skate setups in the world.
- Yow has removed the expendable parts of their old system while keeping their patented spring system intact and reinforced the essential parts while making it light and more resistant. In addition, improving the aesthetics as well.
- Overall, Yow’s new system is now unified with their very own skate trucks making it more stable without sacrificing the surfing flow Yow is well known for. Take your surf skating to the next level!
- Length: 34.0"
- Width: 10.0"
- Wheelbase: 18.5"
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- One Coloured Ply
- Printed Jessup Griptape
- YOW 9.0″ Standard/Silver
- 92A Ultra HR Formula Bushings
- Cone & Barrel
- 28mm Black Rubber Riser Pad
- YOW Ura 66x51mm 80A RAW White
- Abec 7 Black Bearings
- Spring S5 System
- Ball Bearing 51100
- YOW System Patented
- Concave: Medium
- Rocker: Tail Rocker
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.