A unique collaboration with the three-time world champion and all-around legend, Gabriel Medina. The Camo 33.5” has been designed to help you take your surf skating to the next level by combining our surf skate knowledge with Gabriel’s experience and feedback.
We took the nose of the Kontiki 34” and made it wider for a faster, more responsive system. Then, we put the tail of the Lakey Peak on a high concave mold in order to create a very reactive, yet comfortable board with enough grip to keep your feet stuck to the board in even the most critical situations.
It features rockers in the nose and tail, helping you get more air time. Mounted with the Meraki System (S5) on a 17” wheelbase, which allows you to perform deeper and sharper turns, and 66x51mm 76A (medium) Ura wheels for more precision.
Meraki S5 Trucks:
- The Yow Meraki Surfskate system is the culmination of the last 5 years of research and development. A more simplified and reinforced design alongside Yow’s patented spring system, making it one of the most unique surf skate setups in the world.
- Yow has removed the expendable parts of their old system while keeping their patented spring system intact and reinforced the essential parts while making it light and more resistant. In addition, improving the aesthetics as well.
- Overall, Yow’s new system is now unified with their very own skate trucks making it more stable without sacrificing the surfing flow Yow is well known for. Take your surf skating to the next level!
- Length: 33.5"
- Width: 10.5"
- Wheelbase: 17.0"
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- One Coloured Ply
- Printed Jessup Griptape
- YOW 9.0″ Standard/Silver
- 92A Ultra HR Formula Bushings
- Cone & Barrel
- 28mm Black Rubber Riser Pad
- YOW Ura 66x51mm 80A RAW White
- Abec 7 Black Bearings
- Spring S5 System
- Ball Bearing 51100
- YOW System Patented
- Concave: High
- Rocker: Tail Rocker
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.