Yow Christenson Lane Splitter 34.0" Surfskate Cruiser Longboard
Just as Chris’s surfboard, the surfskate version was build for speed and flow. The Lane Splitter 34” mixes the original outline of the surfboard with a series of key specs that make it fully functional while keeping its unique aesthetics.
Its fairly big dimensions and long wheelbase of 19” makes it a very comfortable board to ride with, specially if you are looking for faster lines and wide turns. Molded with a tail rocker and a medium concave that gives enough grip for your feet not to move and mounted with the Meraki (S5) system and 66x51mm 78A (soft) wheels that will keep the board gripped to the floor at all time.
Meraki S4 Trucks:
- The Yow Meraki Surfskate system is the culmination of the last 5 years of research and development. A more simplified and reinforced design alongside Yow’s patented spring system, making it one of the most unique surfskate setups in the world.
- Yow has removed the expendable parts of their old system while keeping their patented spring system intact and reinforced the essential parts while making it light and more resistant. In addition, improving the aesthetics as well.
- Overall, Yow’s new system is now unified to their very own skate trucks making it more stable without sacrificing the surfing flow Yow is well known for. Take your surfskating to the next level!
- Length: 34.0"
- Width: 9.85"
- Wheelbase: 19.0"
- Construction: 7-ply Maple
- One Coloured Ply
- Printed Jessup Griptape
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- Concave: Medium
- Rocker: Tail Rocker
- YOW 9.0″ Standard/Silver
- 92A Ultra HR Formula Bushings
- Cone & Barrel
- 28mm Black Rubber Riser Pad
- YOW URA 66x51mm 80A RAW White
- Abec 7 Black Bearings
- Spring S5 System
- Ball Bearing 51100
- YOW System Patented
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.