The new Arica 33″ has been re-designed based on all our rider’s and customer’s feedback. Thanks to its wide outline, new high concave construction and rockers in the nose and tail, the Arica 33” has become one of the preferred boards for our ambassadors.
Its outstanding performance in complex situations makes it the best option for performing airs. Its short wheel base (17″) allows you to make deeper and sharper turns. Mounted with the Meraki (S5) system and 66 x 51mm 80A (medium) Ura wheels for maximum precision.
With Yow you can surf anywhere in the world. Pump, carve and tear the streets apart with YOW.
Meraki S5 Trucks:
- The Yow Meraki Surfskate system is the culmination of the last 5 years of research and development. A more simplified and reinforced design alongside Yow’s patented spring system, making it one of the most unique surfskate setups in the world.
- Yow has removed the expendable parts of their old system while keeping their patented spring system intact and reinforced the essential parts while making it light and more resistant. In addition, improving the aesthetics as well.
- Overall, Yow’s new system is now unified to their very own skate trucks making it more stable without sacrificing the surfing flow Yow is well known for. Take your surfskating to the next level!
- Length 33″
- Width 10.5″
- Wheelbase 17″
- One color ply
- YOW System Meraki S5
- 7 Plies U.S.A. Hard Rock Maple
- Printed Jessup Griptape
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- YOW System: Meraki S5
- Trucks: YOW 9.0″ Standard/Silver
- 92A Ultra HR Formula Bushings
- Cone & Barrel
- 28 mm Black Rubber Riser Pad
- Spring S5 System
- Ball Bearing 51100
- Wheels: YOW URA 66 x 51mm
- RAW White 80A
- Abec 7 Black Bearings
- 4 Bearing Spacers
- Concave: High
- Rocker: Nose & Tail Rocker
- Weight 4.5 kg
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.