Yocaher Adventure Colored 40.75" Lowrider Double Drop Longboard
Our lowrider shape is perfect for high-speed, downhill longboarding.
It combines the lowered platform of a drop-down deck with the truck mounting of a drop-through. Yocaher lowrider decks are 9 plies of maple with medium concave and only a slight flex. The result is the lowest possible ride with incredible stability at the fastest of speeds.
The lowrider provides notable features from the Drop Through and Drop Down deck styles. The trucks are top-mounted and the foot platform sits lower than the trucks. This shape deck allows for gnarly shredding and free-ride capabilities. This deck shape is designed for experienced riders.
Rather than screwing your hardware through the mounting holes to attach the trucks, drop-thru decks have cut-outs in the nose and tail so you can drop your trucks through them and attach them on each side. This mounting style provides more stability compared to a traditional top mount, but the board is less responsive. Overall, a great for cruising!
- Graphic: Adventure Colored
- Deck Size: 40.75" Long x 9.5" Wide
- Wheel Base: 32"
- Construction: 9-Ply Maple
- Concave: Medium
- Flex: Low
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 70x52mm Solid Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Risers: 8mm Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend adjusting the wheels/trucks first before each ride.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image
Usually ships in 2-5 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.