Get the best of all worlds with Totem longboard’s 36 by 8.25 sturdy inches of a longboard. Its bottom-mounted deck is made from 7-ply all cold climate hardwood maple and artisan-shaped bamboo that was sustainably sourced to give you a durable but surf-like feeling on the pavement. Pair that with a kicktail and ever so slight kick nose, and you get a strong board that lets you get vertical while still enjoying a nice, stable ride for cruising. Go the extra mile with its 6” rugged and lightweight reverse kingpin trucks, 65 mm x 51 mm solid, stone-ground 80A wheels, and 24 mm x 16.5 mm 100A bushings. Its 4 mm risers and extra-grippy tape ensure that you will take full control of your ride. So, whether you’re riding across town or cruising to the beach or pool, travel in style and get noticed in all your journeys and explorations with Totem’s neo-classic beauty.
- Dimensions 36 × 8 × 5 in
- Length: 36”
- Width: 8.25”
- Nose: 4.72”
- Tail: 6.69”
- Wheelbase: 21.65”
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Construction: 7-ply All Cold Climate Hardwood Maple and Bamboo
- Mounting Style: Bottom Mount
- Rugged and Lightweight 6” Reverse Kingpin Trucks
- 65 mm Solid Stone Ground 80A Wheels for less resistant and easier slides
- Precision ABEC-7 Carbon Bearings
- 4 mm Riser Pads
- Anti-Slip, Extra-Gritty, and Abrasive Black OS780 Grip Tape
- 24 mm x 16.5 mm 100A Bushings for smoother turns and an enjoyable skating experience
Usually ships in 2-5 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.