When 12-time X-Games medalist and skate legend Bucky Lasek was about to drop in for his 2013 Finals run in Munich, minutes away from earning his 6th Gold, the last thing he had to worry about was protecting his dome, Pro-Tec had that covered, literally. Known for consistently landing the most mind-bogglingly difficult Vert tricks known to man, Bucky helped define what “Going Big" meant for a generation of skate fans.
- signature Pro-Tec helmet that sits with a
- lower profile than just about any helmet ever
- 2-stage foam keeps your noggin safe from slams, and the deep fit,
- super flexible HDPE shell
- fully wrapped Dri-Lex liner make this helmet insanely comfortable!
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.