The Anvil downhill race longboard from Madrid is a badass directional longboard.
The deep concave and rocker on the Anvil longboard deck make it ideal for blasting down your favorite steep run. While it is not drop-thru, it does feature an innovative micro-flush design for added stability, because you never go full top-mount. We shortened the deck by about 2" this year and narrowed the wheelbase for increased maneuverability.
The CNC-cut wheel wells allow for a wide range of setups including narrow trucks and larger wheels. No problem for this board! It's called the Anvil because you drop the hammer on it.
This is the deck only. It is also available in complete.
- Model: Downhill speedboard, CNC Micro-Flush and wheel wells
- Dimensions: L: 37.4", W: 9.875", Wb: 27.25"
- Concave: W-Concave
- Griptape: comes without Diecut Flypaper Griptape
- Trucks: Caliber II 44 Trucks
- Wheels: Venom Canibals 72mm/80a
- Bearings: Cadillac High-Performance
- Grip paper: Diecut Flypaper griptape
This premium product is designed and made in the USA, and we're proud of it!
Free Shipping on orders over $99.99* - only for a limited time.
NOTE: These boards are special made to order and usually ship in 8-15 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.