Bombora Brown - DECK ONLY
The Kahuna Bombora Longboards are the epitome of fun and the closest thing you can get to a surfboard on land. Measuring just under 5 feet long, this 59" classic is the ultimate board for Land Paddle, Street SUP, and Street Surf enthusiasts.
What makes these longboards so unique is that they come without any grip on top. The natural feel of the board is amazing, allowing you to easily move up and down its length.
Each Bombora Longboard is hand-painted with love, resulting in a one-of-a-kind board with its own unique imperfections. These vintage-style boards are cherished by Kahuna Boardriders worldwide and are a testament to the passion and dedication that goes into crafting each one.
- 15-Ply Baltic Birch
- 59" L X 14" W X 6" H
- Deep, wide wheel wells to eliminate the wheel bite
- Stable, surf shape that is crazy fun to ride (perfect for Surf or SUP-style riding)
- Ideal for stand-up paddle cross-training
- No grip tape on this sweet setup to allow smooth board walking and get that beachy soul-riding feeling
- 400-pound max recommended weight
Usually ships in 2-5 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.