The amazing Jucker Hawaii “Kaha SE” kicktail longboard with its bamboo deck is one of the most popular longboards on the market.
The stone-washed silver trucks, the black wheels, and the company logo look absolutely stellar in combination with the bamboo deck.
The layers of bamboo give the board not only a visual enhancement but also a more lively flex.
Thanks to the wide trucks and soft 78A wheels the board allows the rider to roll as smoothly on the soft tarmac as on rougher asphalt.
- Length: 42"
- Width: 9"
- Materials: 5 ply Maple and 2 ply bamboo
- Allround 180mm Trucks
- Black Kaku 69 mm 78a Wheels
- Clear Griptape
- Jucker Hawaii ABEC-7 bearings
- Note: this natural bamboo board might have a slightly lighter color than in these pictures.
*All JUCKER HAWAII boards are being shipped fully assembled and are ready to ride. Includes a free key chain and stickers.
Usually ships in 2-5 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
- Length: 1067 mm / 42 inch
- Width: 229 mm / 9 inch
- Material: 5 layers of cold-pressed, Canadian maple and 2 layers of bamboo (outer layers)
- Innerhole wheelbase: 705 mm
- Truckmount: Topmount, Newschool
- Clear grip
JUCKER HAWAII ALLROUND TRUCKS
- Color: silver, stonewashed
- Width inside: 180 mm / 7 inch
- Width outside: 250 mm / 9,8 inch
- Baseplate: 50°
- Bushings: 95A
- Riser pads: 3 mm
JUCKER HAWAII WHEELS KAKU
- Color: Black with outer wheel-print
- Diameter: 69 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Contact patch: 52 mm
- Durometer: 78A
- Bearings: JUCKER HAWAII ABEC 7
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.