Hamboards Paskowitz Hut Island 30" Surfskate Cruiser Longboard
We reserve the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
You must purchase when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
Only 1 coupon per Order
Finally...A Surfer's Surfskate!
Dr. Dorian “Doc” Paskowitz is an icon in the surfing world. In 1972, he and his family launched the Paskowitz Surf Camp, the first-ever surf school, and it continues to operate today. The New York Times dubbed the Paskowitz family as the “First Family of Surfing.”
In honor of Dorian, the Paskowitz family and Hamboards launched the Paskowitz model. The deck has slightly concave and is 30” long, and 11" wide. This allows for more stability, and proper foot placement making it suitable for all ages and heights. The 17” wheelbase almost forces your stance to mimic the same stance on a surfboard.
The HST 2.0 truck system sets this board apart from any other. The “Pasko” has a 40° pivot axis in the front, a 20° pivot axis in the rear, and both trucks have 180mm hangers and is more stable than other surf skates, all while still providing excellent pump ability.
What makes the Paskowitz Surf Trainers so special is that you can kick and gain speed, much like paddling on your surfboard to gain momentum. Once up to speed, your stance can then develop the correct positioning. Now that you are stable and feeling solid (not on your heels or toes) you can practice your rail-to-rail using repetitive maneuvers to increase muscle memory and posture.
These boards take carves at speed and still feel solid. Use your Pasko board to pump and maintain speed like racing down the face of a wave and preparing for a deep bottom turn or a full figure-eight cutback into the power of the wave.
A portion of the proceeds from the Paskowitz boards will be donated to the Paskowitz Foundation. But there’s something more that really makes this unique.
Hamboards HST Surfskate Trucks
- Most skateboard trucks have flexible bushings which allow them to flex and rotate. Our patented HST Trucks use stiff springs and spherical wave cams that translate axle rotation into spring compression.
- A 40° pivot axis angle gives 30° degrees of board lean and allows the ultimate rail-to-rail flow and extreme carving angles. Hamboards chocolate 66mm cast polyurethane wheels are buttery smooth and super grippy.
- Our patented HST Trucks were designed to simulate a surfboard on water. Do not expect them to feel like other skateboard trucks. They are so responsive that some people call them loose.
- Our trucks rotate up to 20° in both directions and lean up to 30°. This movement is much greater than most other skateboard trucks.
- Length: 30.0"
- Width: 11.0"
- Wheelbase: 17.0"
- Construction: Birch
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Weight: 8 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 66 mm
- Front Truck: 40° baseplate, 180 mm hanger
- Rear Truck: 20° baseplate, 180 mm hanger
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.