If you think you’ve seen the wild west of surf skating, think again.
Be prepared for new friends and selfies with strangers when you step outside on this high-order board.
Measuring at 5-feet in length from nose to tail, the beautifully sculpted natural walnut inspires images of Chris Craft’s heritage speed boats. The painted deck decorations are inspired by the iconic Birdwell Beach Britches, Leg Stripe's boardshorts.
The birch flex deck brings surf dynamics that allow the cruiser to snap the tail and carve at extreme angles even at top speed or weave through people with ease. This deck is long thin and narrow, making it more stable than the Pinger, but it also is able to twist and flex at the same time, just like a snowboard deck. Try it once and you’ll feel it right away.
Whatever your fix is, cruising, carving, noseriding or barrel rolling, prepare for the ultimate high.
There are no barriers to entry. But expect to be noticed as a Pro.
The Logger features a 9-ply 16mm hand-crafted baltic birch deck with either natural walnut or a custom heat transfer decoration on the top deck. The patented 200mm HST Carving trucks and massive 83mm cast polyurethane wheels offer a ride that is shockingly familiar to longboard surfers and longboard SUP Surfers alike. This surfskate is a head-turning longboard surfskate board.
Mounted on massive 24 mm riser blocks are a pair of patented 200mm HST carving trucks cast from virgin aluminum and heat treated for relentless thrash. A 40° pivot axis angle gives 30° degrees of board lean and allows the ultimate rail-to-rail flow, 30 degrees of board lean, and extreme carving angles. Don’t be afraid of this board, lean in… it’s not afraid of you.
The gold springs yield a whopping 25 pounds of force against the wheels, which allows this to glide through road imperfections like an off-road vehicle. The gold springs give just enough of a snappy return to the center and truly feel like surfing. On the road, the Hamboards' signature chocolate brown 83mm cast polyurethane wheels are buttery smooth and literally kick out small rocks before you can ride over them.
But there’s something more that really makes this unique.
Hamboards HST Surfskate Trucks
- Most skateboard trucks have flexible bushings which allow them to flex and rotate. Our patented HST Trucks use stiff springs and spherical wave cams that translate axle rotation into spring compression.
- A 40° pivot axis angle gives 30° degrees of board lean and allows the ultimate rail-to-rail flow and extreme carving angles. Hamboards chocolate 66mm cast polyurethane wheels are buttery smooth and super grippy.
- Our patented HST Trucks were designed to simulate a surfboard on water. Do not expect them to feel like other skateboard trucks. They are so responsive that some people call them loose.
- Our trucks rotate up to 20° in both directions and lean up to 30°. This movement is much greater than most other skateboard trucks.
- Length: 59.0"
- Width: 11.0"
- Wheelbase: 44.0"
- Construction: 9-ply
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Weight: 19 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 83 mm
- Front Truck: HST 40° baseplate, 200 mm hanger
- Rear Truck: HST 40° baseplate, 200 mm hanger
- Weight Limit: No weight limit (best for 100-200lbs)
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.