Hamboards Pescadito North Shore Blue 43" Surfskate Cruising Longboard
Hold on to your rails because this rad little wave-washed board will push you to the edge of your imagination.
This old-school swallowtail fish shortboard is compact and responsive. Pescadito (Esp. Little Fish) The pointed nose and swallow tail reminds you to respect the aggressive nature of this little “Bonita”. If you’re not quite ready for the full-size Hamboard Fish, this Pescadito brings you the same vibe in a smaller and snappier package.
Natural 3-ply bamboo (or 8-ply Baltic Birch depending on the model) is painstakingly laminated, decorated then topped with a durable UV Resistant Grip Coating that helps skaters stay securely rooted during heavy slides. Grab Rails and Wheel Wells are in just the right places. Barefoot friendly.
This board is perfect for pumping and carving. For skateboarders, this is an easy adjustment and you'll tune into your riding style straight away.
But there’s something more that really makes this unique.
Hamboards HST Surfskate Trucks
- Most skateboard trucks have flexible bushings which allow them to flex and rotate. Our patented HST Trucks use stiff springs and spherical wave cams that translate axle rotation into spring compression.
- A 40° pivot axis angle gives 30° degrees of board lean and allows the ultimate rail-to-rail flow and extreme carving angles. Hamboards chocolate 66mm cast polyurethane wheels are buttery smooth and super grippy.
- Our patented HST Trucks were designed to simulate a surfboard on water. Do not expect them to feel like other skateboard trucks. They are so responsive that some people call them loose.
- Our trucks rotate up to 20° in both directions and lean up to 30°. This movement is much greater than most other skateboard trucks.
- Length: 43.0"
- Width: 14.0"
- Wheelbase: 26.0"
- Construction: 8-ply
- Truck Mount: Top Mount
- Gender: All
- Weight: 12 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 66 mm
- Front Truck: HST 40° baseplate, 200 mm hanger
- Rear Truck: HST 40° baseplate, 200 mm hanger
Usually ships in 1-2 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.