The Yellow Root Beer deck is equipped with Bear trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, Root Beer's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy! This model is perfect for younger kids as well as those who just want to take it easy.Riding Styles
- Cruising: The longer length of the Root Beer is angled more toward speed than cruising, so for the greater speed, you do sacrifice the ability to turn on a dime. However, with an open road, this baby will glide as if it were on the ice.
- Freeride: The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- Downhill: The long shape and slender body of the Root Beer is built for speed in mind. The symmetrical shape is good for worry-free switching. The drop deck offers good stability and helps start mid to high-speed sliding.
- 38" Root Beer Deck
- Bear Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
This premium product is designed and made in the USA from recycled aluminum & plastics and we're proud of it!
Free Shipping on orders over $99.99* - only for a limited time.
The Beercan boards are made to order and usually ship in 5-12 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.