Beercan Green 30" Pintail Longboard
We reserve the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
You must purchase when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
Only 1 coupon per Order
The Green 30" Pin Tail is our latest and most economical board. With its low price and a great list of features, it is ideal for beginners, or just for easy cruising. Pin Tail features a classic surf-inspired design with a wide base and pointed nose and tail. The slim pintail shape gives a streamlined ride,0 with Bear trucks holding signature Beercan Boards wheels for improved maneuverability and comfort. The recycled aluminum construction gives the board optimum flexibility while remaining almost impossible to destroy.Riding Styles
- Cruising: This board is ideal for cruising and directional riding, as its pointed nose and tail allow for sharp turns, which helps navigate smoothly in parking lots and sidewalks.
- Carving: Carving is made easy with a Pin Tail because of its wide base and pointed nose and tail.
- Freestyle: The pointed shape and generous platform allow freestyling are ideal for freestyling.
- Freeride: This board is designed for freeriding and directional riding.
- Beginner: Whether you are buying for a kid or for yourself, this classic board is hands down one of the best starter boards. It isn't designed for speed, but rather maneuverability and stability.
- 30" Pin Tail Deck
- Bear Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Board Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.
This premium product is designed and made in the USA from recycled aluminum & plastics and we're proud of it!
Free Shipping on orders over $99.99* - only for a limited time.
The Beercan boards are made to order and usually ship in 5-12 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.