The Blue Oat Soda deck is equipped with Bear trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Oat Soda's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!Riding Styles
- Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots, and the kicks help with navigating a crowded sidewalk, or when it's time to hop a curb.
- Freeride: The platform drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
- Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills.
- Beginner: You cannot go wrong with this deck for longboarding up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform Drop also lowers the center of gravity improving stability and making the board easier to push around.
- 35" Oat Soda DTP Deck
- Bear Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Boards Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.
This premium product is designed and made in the USA from recycled aluminum & plastics and we're proud of it!
Free Shipping on orders over $99.99* - only for a limited time.
The Beercan boards are made to order and usually ship in 7-14 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.