Beercan Black 35" Oat Soda Drop Through Longboard
The Black Oat Soda 35" longboard is equipped with Bear trucks and our signature Beercan Boards wheels, which reduce the risk of wheel bite and give you a smooth and easy ride. Unlike its wooden ancestors, the Oat Soda's shape and aluminum construct make it easy to maneuver and nearly impossible to destroy!Riding Styles
- Cruising: The deck is great for pushing around parking lots, and the kicks help with navigating a crowded sidewalk, or when it's time to hop a curb.
- Freeride: The platform drop on the deck helps hold your feet in position on stand-up slides, and twisty runs.
- Downhill: This stiff deck is ready to take on the hills.
- Beginner: You cannot go wrong with this deck for longboarding up and comers. Its metal construction will be taking all the abuse they can dish out long after a wooden board would have fallen apart. The platform Drop also lowers the center of gravity improving stability and making the board easier to push around.
- 35" Oat Soda DTP Deck
- Bear Trucks
- Abec 9 Bearings
- Beercan Boards Signature Wheels
- Die Cut Grip Tape
- Recycled Plastic "Bottle Cap" End Caps
- Rubber Finger Grip Grommets
- Rubber Vibration Pads
- "Made in America" Sticker
Used as designed and intended our boards are tested by riders in excess of 350 lbs. Every Beercan Board is hand-made in the U.S.A out of recycled aluminum and plastics.
This premium product is designed and made in the USA from recycled aluminum & plastics and we're proud of it!
Free Shipping on orders over $99.99* - only for a limited time.
The Beercan boards are made to order and usually ship in 5-12 Business days. Add 2-7 days for US delivery. We ship to all lower 48 USA states.
*) some exceptions apply to free shipping - some custom products don't ship free and when shipping happens from multiple locations that might have some costs.